Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Times!

It has been hard to keep up with blogging over the last few months! I'm still impressed with myself for posting as much as I did this year, though. Way more posts than 2009!

Many activities have kept me busy. We moved and still haven't totally unpacked and organized every nook and cranny of our house, which is sad because it isn't a big space. We are in temporary housing while we build, and it is smaller! Our homeschooling co-op was meeting once per week for 7 weeks. I was "in charge" of it, so that responsibility kept me on my toes. Then, I was called as Relief Society president in our ward. Wowza. A week after I was called, we spent a week in Hawaii. This is our second week back and I'm starting to catch my breath.

This week is the last week of our co-op, though. That is going to have to take a back burner for me. My RS calling is more important. I'm still learning and figuring it out. I haven't served in RS in several years. Too many years in Young Women and Cub Scouts...

I'm totally at peace with everything going on in my life right now, though. Things are cruising along, and I'm not really stressed out. Having my two oldest boys use the K12 curriculum at this time was inspired. I would be stressed out trying to totally come up with homeschool lessons every day for 4 students. Right now I just have 2 and one doesn't need much and the other is self-led. It is working.

So, I don't have anything fabulous to post about what we are doing in our homeschool these days since we are on cruise control with that! Nothing spectacular is happening, we are just moving along...

Now, to get through the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment