Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is in the Air

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching. My younger two boys worked on making mailboxes last week. They aren't quite finished. My youngest is having a birthday this weekend. When that's over, we will tackle finishing mailboxes and making Valentines. My kiddos usually make their Valentines. It is fun and more meaningful. It is time consuming, but I figure we cover arts and crafts for the month of February!

Check out www.familyfun.com for fun and cute Valentine ideas. We have gotten several from there over the years.

Of course, just folded cardstock with a colored paper heart or heart doily on the front looks nice, too.

This year I have some Valentine rubber stamps. My cricut will help with cutting out several paper hearts, as well.

We have 2 Valentine parties to attend this year with our homeschooling friends, so we have many Valentines to make!

Will post pictures of some of our creations next week!

1 comment:

  1. I promise I did not look at your background before I redid mine this morning. Spooky! Hope to see you later today.

    ReplyDelete