Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not so bad...

Well, that storm we had last week wasn't so bad. We didn't lose power. Yay! We were stranded for about 3 days. Our driveway is at such an angle that it does not get direct sunlight. We have to wait for the temps to get above freezing before shoveling through 7-8 inches of snow and about an inch of ice! So, Monday things warmed up a bit and we shoveled much of it off the drive. Good news is that the roads are mostly clear in our neighborhood and through town. The snow plows did a good job.

I have sore muscles that I didn't know existed in my back. Shoveling snow is hard work. My oldest boy even did most of it. Chris did much more than me, too. They aren't sore!

We still have a snow blanket everywhere else. It will be a while before it all melts. According to the weather report, we have more coming next week. We have had more snow this winter than I think we have ever had in NWA. Must be global warming ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment