Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Peace

Unfortunately I've had some experience with mean girls. Girls who totally trash you so they can feel better about themselves, I guess. I never understood the whole mean girl thing, myself. I can only guess that is why girls are mean - that they have incredibly low self esteem. Some girls never grow out of this and become mean women.

I'm keeping my distance. It takes too much energy to be around mean people and people associated with mean people. Poor, naive people who blindly follow. My dear husband says that people can't offend him if he doesn't respect them. I totally agree. I just don't have time for the drama associated with these people.

So, I'm striving for peace in my life. Peace in the life of my family, as well. Hopefully my daughter will see my example and never have an inkling to be a mean girl in her lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. There is a difference between being mean and being strong. Sometimes people stand up for what is right and their opposers think they are being mean. I am a strong person. I stand up for what is right and I defend myself and things that are good. There is nothing wrong or mean about that.

    ReplyDelete